Hydrogen peroxide may not be something you use in your household everyday! But maybe it’s time to try it, as it is not only a handy beauty tool it is also great for cleaning and sanitizing. Check out 7 creative ways to use Hydrogen Peroxide around the house and in your beauty routine:
- Canker Sore Fix: Use 1 capful of peroxide and swish in your mouth for 1 minute. This can be done daily until cankers have healed.
- Toothbrush Cleaner: Toothbrushes can be cleaned by soaking them in a cupful of peroxide. This will kill germs and sanitize them.
- Cleaning Solution: Mixed with a little water you can use peroxide to wipe down counters, cupboards and tabletops. This will clean them of any germs and leave them looking clean.
- Cutting Boards: Once you have cleaned your wood cutting board, finish by pouring a small amount of peroxide and wipe off. This will kill off bacteria and keep your board clean and safe to use.
- Wash Whitener: Adding 1 cup of peroxide to your whites will whiten them and lift heavy stains such as red wine, grape juice and grass stains.
- Veggie Wash: For a quick and bacteria killing wash, wash your veggies in a little peroxide and water!
Post a Comment